Heavy Duty Operator
Tow Pro is currently looking for a Heavy-duty Wrecker Operator to join our team due to rapid growth and customer demand.
This position will have a scheduled 45-50 hour work week and a fixed schedule “on call” schedule. All equipment, uniforms, phone, etc. is paid by the company.
Clean driving record and Class A CDL are required as well as a valid DOT card (or the ability to pass DOT exam and obtain a card).
Experience with heavy duty towing and equipment hauling is a plus and pay is based on applicable experience with plenty of room to grow.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Ability to lift over 50lbs.
– Ability to safely hook and tow commercial vehicles and equipment.
– Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
– Ability to operate a smartphone and apps.
– Ability to safely recover commercial vehicles and equipment from various conditions and situations.
– Ability to keep truck and equipment clean and in safe operational condition at all times.
– Ability to show up to work on time when you are scheduled.
– Ability to communicate professionally.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life, Voluntary Life, AD&D Insurance as well as company match 401k
Qualifications and Skills:
– Towing and Recovery Experience preferred.
– Formal industry training a plus.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Class A CDL and DOT card.
Job Type: Full-time